Mud Runs

First of all, I'm a horrible blogger.

Second of all, hello again.

Third of all, life is pretty crazy, but insanely awesome at the same time.

Fourth of all, I found my new fitness obsession.  MUD.  RUNS.  What could be COOLER??

This video will tell you all you need to know about mud runs:
 

Can you say fan-freaking-mazing?? (That's a combination of fantastic, freaking, and amazing, just fyi)

Anywhos, I'm obsessed and really want to do one now.  Anyone in?

The one in the video is a 10K and is in June and in Salt Lake.




And these ones are in Colorado in late summer/early fall.




Ah... too fun.  I think I found a reason to run.

Comments

  1. Let me know if you do the one in SLC...I'm totally in!!!! And you can stay with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to run one with you! They look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not me. I have enough messes to clean up at home. Plus from the looks of everyone in this video I am way too old for this. Wah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I can't wait to do it with you guys!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts