Substitute Awesome Post Title Here

It's been a while since I last posted!  Have you missed me??

.......

Ha, I'll take that as a no.

But if you have, here's a little update on my life:

IT'S GOING GREAT! Peachy keen.  All smooth sailing. For reals...

But, in all seriousness, it's good.  It is not going according to plan at all but that's fine. When I live on a whim everything seems to go how it should and I learn life lessons.  It's the best (please read that in a Nacho Libre voice. Please.).

Lesson #1
I love personal training!  And I am shocked!  When I was in school, biology and anatomy were the last thing I wanted to study and anything to do with it was the last thing I wanted as a "career" (I actually never wanted a career, I wanted to get married... that turned out great).  But I love learning about it and applying that knowledge to working out and I can see how it will benefit me in the long run.  In other words, I have found purpose in what I study.  I am grateful that I enrolled for school on a whim instead of moving out.

Lesson #2
Service is really one of the best things on earth.  I don't really like focusing on me.  I seem to forget that a lot but when I do remember, it is quite wonderful.  I like making people happy and feel loved.  And I have also learned that I really do have a big heart and love everyone.  I remember thinking that was impossible when I was in highschool, but I have had the opportunity in my work to become much more service oriented.  To my coworkers and to the students which I think is why I love my job so much.  And I love loving everyone.  And you know what?  I think most of them love me too :)

Lesson #3
I deserve a prince charming.  I also learned that it's possible to fall in love with Gaston.  I learned all this the hard way which I might blog about..... Or I might right it into a book... When I actually get a happy ending.  But for right now, I'm just happy Gaston is gone, even if I don't have a prince.  On the bright side, I do have a Lumierre and Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts and Chip and I have no idea why I'm using a Beauty and the Beast reference when Sleeping Beauty is my favorite.

Lesson #4
God loves me.  Even when I forget. Even when I'm pretty sure he doesn't.  He does.

And that is what my life has boiled down to for the last 4-5 months or so.  What's next, you ask??

WELL...

1. I finish my first semester at the end of this month!
2.  Hopefully go to Mexico for Christmas!
3.  Graduate in March!
4. Certify in April!
5.  Move out in June!
6.  Get a cat! Ha, just kidding.  Maybe a roommate.

Those are my definite goals.  Except for the cat/roommate.  That's optional.

One of my last goals is to blog more, especially about what I learn in school but we shall see :)

Adieu!!


Comments

Popular Posts