If You Hadn't Gathered...

Yes, be proud of yourselves, you caught my lie, I am not engaged.  But it was a terrific story, was it not?  I really should go into the Harlequin Romance Novelist business....

So life has been busy and I have not had the chance to even think of blog topics let alone actually post.  And if I were to be completely honest, I was on a high from my last post, wishing it were true, and a new post would have most definitely put an end to that delightful story and I just couldn't bear to do that!  Thus resulting in no new posts for three weeks and my extended family/friends/whoever reads this blog thinking I'm crazy (which should not bother me too much since I'm sure that was already a general thought).

This past week has been crazy!  Long work hours, cousins from France coming to stay, going to Utah, Lagoon, YSL dance in Roosevelt, and then driving back to Colorado at 6:30 the next morning.  Great fun.

Tis late, so I don't really particularly feel like writing a real post so I thought to myself, "Self, you should make a list of what you want to blog about so you don't forget.  Again (I have a habit of doing that)."  So, without further ado, my list:
  • Makeup ~ I have been using a lot of great products that I just love and want to share with you all!  And I might even throw in some tutorials.  Aren't you a luck duck?
  • Work stories ~ I work with hilarious people, funny stuff happens, you don't want to miss out.
  • Adventures with my fabulous frenchies ~ I'm not sure if they'll like being called that but who says they have to know?
  • Workouts ~ we have a YCMA membership so I get to go lift weights with my poodre (that's father in tessie speak), plus Insanity!!
  • my loathing of capitalization and correct grammar at this particular moment in time
  • Hair tutorials!!!  I love hair and I love that mine is long again!
  • Politics ~ HA!  Just kidding!  Actually, I might try to become informed but I seriously doubt this will happen sooooo..... don't hold your breath.
  • Single's Ward stories ~ I'm pretty sure that I am in one of the creepiest single's ward in the entire world!  I am also probably the meanest person in the world.
  • Boy drama ~ how can I resist?  I'll try to keep this one to a minimum but I am entertaining when I recount these so I don't feel too bad when I inflict them on you.
  • Dance
  • Sewing ~ I want to start some sewing projects but they'll probably have to wait till after we move.
  • Dental Assisting ~ I freaking adore this job!!  I cannot wait to actually work there!
  • Cooking ~ I want to start using my Julia Child's cookbook, her stuff is a-MAZ-ing!!!
  • Italian ~ it's not going well, thanks for asking!
  • and anything else that catches my fancy!
Welp, I feel that this is a pretty legit list.  If you have any suggestions on what you would like to read, feel free to comment!  Arriverderici!!

P.S.  I found this article pretty interesting, it mentions Italy and Russia so it hit pretty close to home.  It's my attempt at becoming informed.  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you're having fun. Why don't you try what you can do to make your singles ward good?
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts