Dancing Obsession

I'm thinking that this shouldn't be too much of a surprise but I LOVE to dance!  One of my goals for the next 5 years is too perform on a professional team such as the Denver Nuggets Dance Team.  One of the learning leaders at the cosmetology school I work at used to dance for them and I picked her brain for what they want.  She said they look more for charisma than technique which is fantastic news for me!  She said the best way to prepare is to go their summer camps where they teach you combinations and just dance on your own.  So my plan is to go those, do vigorous stretching everyday, vigorous workouts, and learn choreography off of youtube just so I can have practice with keeping stuff in my head.  So here's some of my favorite dances for your viewing pleasures.  Enjoy :)





Comments

Popular Posts